POSTAGE & PACKAGING
All care will be taken to ensure that your order arrives to you in perfect condition. All orders are sent via Royal Mail 1st Class Delivery, and are suitably packaged and protected. The postage has been worked out according to weight and the cost is automatically applied at checkout.
- We will aim to dispatch the goods ordered by you as soon as possible after your order has been accepted by us to the postal address you have given for the receipt of goods. However, we cannot guarantee an exact delivery date and your goods may take longer to be dispatched if the goods you have ordered are not in stock at the time of placing your order.
- Postal charges payable for goods dispatched in the UK will be notified to you in the confirmatory email.
Please EMAIL AMELIA if you wish to return your order (as soon as possible) with the reason for return.
- If you cancel before the dispatch of any goods your money will be refunded and the goods will not be delivered.
- We will offer a refund or exchange on an undamaged item within 28 days of it being received by you. Refunds will be made to the Paypal account used to purchase the item(s) in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- If you return an item to us because it is faulty, we will include with your refund the postage that you were charged when purchasing the item, and the postage you paid when returning the item to us (this does not affect your statutory rights).
- If you are returning an item because it is unsuitable, we shall only refund the cost of the returned item, and you will be fully liable for the postage paid when returning the item to us and when purchasing the item.
- All items being returned in accordance with this clause must be safely and securely packaged to avoid damage in transit. We shall not accept an item for refund if it has been damaged in transit or otherwise.
- We advise that when you are returning items to us, to use tracked postage, requiring a signature as we are unable to refund items which are lost in the post. All goods shall remain your responsibility until we receive them.